Blogs are all about being unique. Nibigo can help your blog stand-out from the crowd by creating a beautiful custom blog design that puts your blog’s content on display. Many blog template designers only lease their theme designs, meaning you can come across another blog with the exact same design as your own. In the long-run, that will only hurt your blog’s credibility. At Nibigo, each blog we design is unique and never repeated.
Nibigo can also help with creating the layout of your blog, to make it as user-friendly to browse and navigate as possible. Your website consultant will discuss your blog’s overall objectives with you and create a custom blog design that matches your requirements.
Pricing for developing a custom blog design will vary based on the requirements of your project. However, it is possible to give some general pricing guidelines to help you plan your budget ahead of time. Our blog design packages start at 500$ and will not exceed 1000$, unless you require e-commerce functionality.
Included in every blog design package is:
- Fully custom blog design. We do not use pre-existing templates or modify already existing themes. We also do not re-use themes we have already created.
- Fully custom blog layout. You tell us how you want your blog to be organized and we will create it as such. Or, we can help you with this if you are unsure about your blog’s layout.
- Blogging platform setup with username and password
- One year of free hosting, should you require a server for your blog
- One year of free e-mail, if you host your blog with us. In some cases, your e-mail may be free for the entire duration of your hosting contract with us. It depends on your specific needs.
- Contact form setup on your blog, if you need it
- Basic SEO including titles, meta descriptions and submission to search engines
- Up to 40 static pages
What you see above is really just a glimpse of what is included in your blog design package. We provide a full turn-key solution , all is left for you when we are done is to start blogging!